Misoprostol for miscarriage management is underused despite evidence of its efficacy and safety. It is an ideal alternative to D&C. It can also prevent Asherman's syndrome which mainly occurs from D&C, a blind surgery. This clip clarifies concerns about misoprostol which may be hindering its use by clinicians and patients alike.
- FAQs on Asherman’s syndrome
- How Asherman's syndrome causes infertility or misc...
- Frequency of intrauterine adhesions after D+C
- Management of Intrauterine Adhesions.
- Publications: Etiology, Incidence, Prevention
- Publications: Diagnosis, Classification and Treatm...
- Publications: Reproductive Outcomes, Obstetric Com...
- Introduction: why blog about Ashermans syndrome?
- About me
Monday, July 19, 2010
Misoprostol for miscarriage management: the facts and the fiction
This is my latest Youtube video presentation. It explains the truth behind often repeated misinformation about misoprostol.