This systematic review was published in January. I'm adding a link to it in the RELEVANT LINKS section to the right. Or click here to have access to the complete article (then click on a link in the left window).
"Women experiencing miscarriage at less than 13 weeks should be offered an informed choice." (from the abstract)
- FAQs on Asherman’s syndrome
- How Asherman's syndrome causes infertility or misc...
- Frequency of intrauterine adhesions after D+C
- Management of Intrauterine Adhesions.
- Publications: Etiology, Incidence, Prevention
- Publications: Diagnosis, Classification and Treatm...
- Publications: Reproductive Outcomes, Obstetric Com...
- Introduction: why blog about Ashermans syndrome?
- About me